Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
[FULL]%Sword Star 2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> LA TEAM >>> Présentation des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 111
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL]%Sword Star 2 Répondre en citant

Sword Star 2

Still havn't found a better game for it. Lots of depth, engaging lore and back story, each race plays very differently from one another, non-linear tech tree (no one way to victory), impressive asymmetrical balance, and amazing visuals in the 3D combat. 2011-01-21. SOTS 2 added more customization but the customizations add little to gameplay. Guide The Sots 2 Players Guide The Sots2 players guide Now availible In-Game! 11 30 ratings wingren013 View all guides . ..

If you are like me and actually like detail oriented games, grand strategy and tactics games, and with some patience, you may just find a gem here. All AI unless team setup at the beginning of the scenarios settings will eventually declare war on you and attack. Oh how I wish I had. The Enhanced Edition, in my opinion, moved this game from an alpha phase to a mid beta phase. So many patches, yet the game is still a mess. That might be a disappointment for some who liked the simplicity and fast pacing of the original, and delight others (me included). is there anything In the game files I can change to increase the fleet size? If there is where can I find it? (Please provied the folder its under and other stuff like what I need to change) any help is greatly appreciated! 7 Lone Ninja 14 May 11:23am General Discussions . 2012-11-30. As i love the ship designing.

new vegas ultimategossip girl season 2 episode 21drum and bass dubstep mixrevolution season 2 episode 7escape from butcher baythe web of spider manrurouni kenshin: tsuioku hencatfish the tv show 4x2rita faltoyano privateTo Each His Cinema

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> LA TEAM >>> Présentation des membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation