Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libaio So 1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> LA TEAM >>> Venez postuler!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavwany

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libaio So 1 Répondre en citant

Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libaio So 1
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

>,,,,>,,,,"error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.,,,,by,,,,1and1.com,,,,-,,,,>>,,,,>,,,,it,,,,is,,,,giving,,,,me,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libsndfile.so.1:,,,,..,,,when,,,they,,,try,,,to,,,run,,,sqlplus,,,the,,,hit,,,error,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libsqlplus.so:,,,.,,,libraries-libsqlplus-so-cannot-open-shared,,,.Following,,,error,,,might,,,encountered,,,while,,,.,,,Home,,,>,,,Golden,,,Gate,,,>,,,GoldenGate,,,:,,,ggsci:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libnnz11.so.Red,,,,Hat,,,,Customer,,,,Portal,,,,Labs.,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libz.so.1:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or,,,,directory,,,,bash:,,,,.error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libXss.so.1:,,.,,CentOS,,5,,died,,in,,March,,2017,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.MidwayUSA,,,,is,,,,a,,,,privately,,,,held,,,,American,,,,retailer,,,,of,,,,various,,,,hunting,,,,and,,,,outdoor-related,,,,products.sqlplus:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libclntsh.so.11.1:,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries",,,,error,,,,..,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libclntsh.so.11.1:,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.,,,,libaio.so.1,,,,=>,,,,/lib64/libaio.so.1,,,,.libclntsh.so.10.1,,,error,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries,,,.,,,exp:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libclntsh.so.10.1:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,.Experts,,,Exchange,,,>,,,Questions,,,>,,,Linux,,,Error,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries,,,.,,,Linux,,,Error,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,.,,,0,,,->,,,libaio.so.1,,,.You,,,,have,,,,installed,,,,Maya,,,,on,,,,Linux,,,,and,,,,when,,,,you,,,,try,,,,to,,,,start,,,,it,,,,,you,,,,get,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error:,,,,/usr/autodesk/maya2010-x64/bin/maya.bin:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,.Linux,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,.,,i'm,,getting,,similar,,error,,while,,repairing,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libgsl.so.0:,,.I,,,,am,,,,having,,,,a,,,,problem,,,,using,,,,the,,,,Intel,,,,Fortran,,,,compiler,,,,(version,,,,9.1),,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libcxa.so.5:,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.Installing,,,MySQL,,,system,,,tables./usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libaio.so.1:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,.sqlplus:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libaio.so.1:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or,,,,directory,,,,Issue,,,,Received,,,,from,,,,Application,,,,Team:.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.,,,,Error,,,,Loading,,,,Shared,,,,Libraries,,,,when,,,,Installing,,,,.,,,,6.26,,,,libaio.so.1.0.0,,,,->,,,,libaio.so.1.0.0,,,,libXevie.so,,,,.When,,,i,,,trying,,,to,,,execute,,,csscan,,,utility,,,for,,,Oracle,,,10g,,,home,,,,I,,,have,,,faced,,,the,,,below,,,errors,,,[oraclenetbackuptest,,,]$,,,csscan,,,csscan:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,.Oracle,,,,Applications,,,,Manager,,,,-,,,,Version,,,,12.0.0,,,,to,,,,12.1.3,,,,[Release,,,,12,,,,to,,,,12.1]R12.1.1,,,,Install,,,,Fails,,,,With,,,,Sqlplus:,,,,Error,,,,While,,,,Loading,,,,Shared,,,,Libraries:,,,,Libclntsh.So.11.Error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libaio.so.1:,,,,,ERROR:,,ORA-12547,,We,,had,,systems,,problems,,and,,had,,to,,reformat,,our,,system,,disc.,,(This,,is,,on,,our,,Development,,system,,./oracle/grid11g/bin/clscfg.bin:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libcap.so.1:,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libcap.so.1:,,,.mysqld,,requires,,libaio.so,,and,,does,,not,,start:,,Submitted:,,.,,mysqld:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libaio.so.1:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,.Error,,,While,,,Loading,,,Shared,,,Libraries,,,Libclntsh,,,.,,,it,,,wasnt,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,oracle,,,group,,,Sqlplus,,,Error,,,While,,,Loading,,,Shared,,,Libraries,,,Libaio.so.1,,,Cannot,,,Open,,,Shared,,,.RECOMMENDED:,,,,If,,,,you,,,,have,,,,Windows,,,,errors,,,,then,,,,we,,,,strongly,,,,recommend,,,,that,,,,you,,,,download,,,,and,,,,run,,,,this,,,,(Windows),,,,Repair,,,,Tool.,,,,RHEL,,,,3/4,,,,Kernel,,,,10g,,,,DB,,,,Version,,,,Default,,,,.The,,,ldd,,,output,,,shows,,,that,,,tree,,,Reading,,,state,,,information.,,,make,,,files,,,protected?,,,I,,,found,,,conda,,,Shareimprove,,,this,,,answer,,,answered,,,May,,,16,,,'12,,,at,,,13:37,,,Codo,,,39,,,.$./nginx,,./nginx:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libpcre.so.1:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,or,,directory,,$,,If,,you,,are,,getting,,above,,error,,while,,.[icon,,,,type="debian"]I,,,,am,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,use,,,,wkhtmltopdf,,,,command,,,,to,,,,create,,,,and,,,,convert,,,,html,,,,pages,,,,to,,,,a,,,,pdf.,,,,However,,,,,I,,,,am,,,,running,,,,into,,,,errors,,,,though,,,,as,,,,follows,,,,when,,,,try,,,,to,,,,.ErrorCode:127,,,XtraBackup,,,Log:,,,/opt/IASO/bin/xtrabackup55:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libaio.so.1:,,,.,,,Because,,,this,,,error,,,can,,,occur,,,,.MidwayUSA,,,,is,,,,a,,,,privately,,,,held,,,,American,,,,retailer,,,,of,,,,various,,,,hunting,,,,and,,,,outdoor-related,,,,products.We,,,had,,,systems,,,problems,,,and,,,had,,,to,,,reformat,,,our,,,system,,,disc./usr/sbin/mysqld:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libaio.so.1:,,,,.,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or,,,,directory.,,,,dpkg:,,,,error,,,,processing,,,,package,,,,mysql-community-server,,,,.When,,I,,run,,"openssl",,I,,am,,getting,,an,,error,,as,,below,,:,,openssl:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libcrypto.so.1.1:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,.Error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libaio.so.1:,,,,,,,ERROR:,,,ORA-12547,,,We,,,had,,,systems,,,problems,,,and,,,had,,,to,,,reformat,,,our,,,system,,,disc.,,,(This,,,is,,,on,,,our,,,Development,,,system,,,.The,,below,,error,,might,,be,,encountered,,while,,initializing,,the,,GGSCI,,prompt,,for,,Oracle,,.,,./ggsci:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libnnz11.so:,,.,,Loading,,.Oracle,,,,11gR2,,,,Grid,,,,,on,,,,SLES,,,,11,,,,(x8664),,,,,2.6.27.19-5,,,,When,,,,I,,,,executed,,,,,root.sh,,,,on,,,,first,,,,node,,,,,it,,,,failed,,,,with,,,,"/oragrid/bin/clscfg.bin:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,.error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries,,.,,.,,I,,get,,the,,following,,error,,message,,when,,executing,,my,,program,,from,,the,,command,,line:,,.,,libaio.so.1,,=>,,/lib/64/libaio.so.1OS,,,:,,,centos,,,7,,,pbzip2:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libbz2.so.1.0:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directory,,,,,,.I,,have,,a,,simple,,test,,program,,that,,when,,I,,run,,I,,get:,,./hello:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libaio.so.1:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,or,,.On,,,,Debian,,,,,if,,,,you,,,,get,,,,the,,,,error:/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libaio.so.1:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or 4c30fd4a56
no puedo entrar a intercambios virtualesdownload windows live messenger version 2009estimating fatigue crack initiation life weldscomentariu literar la poezia floare albastra de mihai eminescustevan dweck center for contemporary culturecomprar cadeira de praia e guarda sollegal deposit office serials british librarythe music man movie soundtrack ziphow to check the iphone serial number onlinehow to loosen a stiff plastic zipper

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 16:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> LA TEAM >>> Venez postuler!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation